Sunday, April 10, 2011
Present-Time Blessings - Smith Wigglesworth
Read with me the first twelve verses of Matthew 5, these verses that we generally call the “Beatitudes.” Some tell us that Matthew 5 is a millennial chapter and that we cannot attain to these blessings at the present time. I believe that every one who receives the Baptism in the Spirit has a real foretaste and earnest of millennial blessing, but that here the Lord Jesus is setting forth present-day blessings that we can enjoy here and now. More...
Popular Posts
-
My daughter is fourteen. Fourteen is a tough year, if you recall. She and I joke that fourteen and forty are difficult emotional ages, s...
-
All too often we get immersed in tasks and completing them. To the point that we miss out on building relationships with those around u...
-
Read Hebrews 11:1-11. I believe that there is only one way to all the treasures of God, and that is the ...
-
David Delk - The Value of a Team