The Bible tethers us to reality. We are not free to think and speak whatever might enter our minds or what might be pleasing to any given audience—except God.
By personal calling and Scripture, I am bound to the word of God and to the preaching of what the Bible says. There are few things that burden me more or refresh me more than saying what I see in the Bible. I love to see what God says in the Bible. I love to savor it. And I love to say it. More...
Popular Posts
-
Use in the Bible: In the Old Testament Jehovah-Shalom occurs only once in Jdg 6:24 . Variant spellings: None TWOT Reference: Non...
-
VOICES – TESTING Psalms 1:1 “Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners,…” ...
-
A disciple is someone called, equipped, and sent--called to live "in" Christ, equipped to live "like" Christ, and sent t...
-
Godly Counsel: Scriptures For Today's World By Dr. Brian Campbell - Assisted by Rev. Jim Angelakos The Bible is best mental h...