Sunday, May 8, 2011
Committed To Be Seekers by David Wilkerson
“And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications…. And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession…. And while I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel…” (Daniel 9:3, 4 and 20). These were praying men! More..
Popular Posts
-
Use in the Bible: In the Old Testament Jehovah-Shalom occurs only once in Jdg 6:24 . Variant spellings: None TWOT Reference: Non...
-
VOICES – TESTING Psalms 1:1 “Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners,…” ...
-
A disciple is someone called, equipped, and sent--called to live "in" Christ, equipped to live "like" Christ, and sent t...
-
At that time the Roman emperor, Augustus, decreed that a census should be taken throughout the Roman Empire. 2 (This was the first census t...