Friday, June 17, 2011
Don't Waste Your Cancer by John Piper
I write this on the eve of prostate surgery. I believe in God's power to heal—by miracle and by medicine. I believe it is right and good to pray for both kinds of healing. Cancer is not wasted when it is healed by God. He gets the glory and that is why cancer exists. So not to pray for healing may waste your cancer. But healing is not God's plan for everyone. And there are many other ways to waste your cancer. I am praying for myself and for you that we will not waste this pain. More...
Popular Posts
-
Use in the Bible: In the Old Testament Jehovah-Shalom occurs only once in Jdg 6:24 . Variant spellings: None TWOT Reference: Non...
-
VOICES – TESTING Psalms 1:1 “Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners,…” ...
-
A disciple is someone called, equipped, and sent--called to live "in" Christ, equipped to live "like" Christ, and sent t...
-
Godly Counsel: Scriptures For Today's World By Dr. Brian Campbell - Assisted by Rev. Jim Angelakos The Bible is best mental h...