Saturday, January 9, 2010

Scriptures for Counseling - Abortion

By Dr. Brian Campbell, from Pearls, Scriptures to Live By

Abortion

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13)

Your hands made me and formed me. (Psalm 119:3)

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. (Jeremiah 1:5)

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:14)

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. (Psalm 139:15-16)

This is what the Lord says - he who made you, who formed you in the womb. (Isaiah 44:2)

When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. (Luke 1:41)

From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God. (Psalm 22:10)

Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you even at my mother's breast. (Psalm 22:19)

From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. (Psalm 71:6)

All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:16)

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad. (2 Corinthians 5:10)

have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. (Deuteronomy 30:19-20)

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)





**Copyright, 2002, Brian Campbell (Permission is granted to copy for personal use only.)

Popular Posts