Monday, November 25, 2013

Scriptures on Eternal Life

God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. (1 John 5:11)

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. (John 5:24)

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.(John 17:3)

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. (John 10:28)

My father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.(John 10:29)

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:18)

The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. (John 12:25)

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

From the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be change. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. (1 Corinthians 15:52-53)

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. (John 10:27-29)

In the way of righteousness there is life; along that path is immortality. (Proverbs 12:28)

To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. (Romans 2:7)

Popular Posts