Monday, February 15, 2010

Praying the Temple Prayer with Pastor Cho (Station 1- The Brazen Altar)

Station 1. THE BRAZEN ALTAR

In my imagination I come to temple of the Holy Ghost. I see the Tabernacle Courtyard in my mind. I see the Brazen Altar. I remember the different offerings presented at the Brazen Altar: sin, trespass, burnt, thanks, reconciliation. These foretold of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ at Calvary. I recognize the tremendous cost of sin.

CONFIDENCE

I believe the Cross of Jesus Christ replaces the Brazen Altar for me today. The blood of Jesus Christ replaces the blood of animals for me – one sacrifice for all time through Jesus Christ. My sin is forgiven – I am declared righteous through the Cross. No guilt and shame for me today; I have a clean slate.

I will enjoy the Glory of God today. The Shekinah Glory is in me.

Lord, through your shed blood you conquered the world and the devil. Give me sanctification and fullness of the Holy Spirit through the blood of Jesus. Any hold that the world or the devil has on me is canceled and broken right now in Jesus’s name! Because of the blood, I am free!

You hung on the cross and took my infirmities – I am healed. Sickness is illegal in me. I am healed today! By the stripes Jesus endured in the courtyard of Pilate I am healed!

Through the Cross – through your blood – I am redeemed from the curse. You hung on a tree so the Abrahamic blessing would be mine. I am a blessed person! I am no longer under the curse. I am under the blessing of Christ today – in my home, work, ministry and family. There is no poverty – no curse for
me. You became poor for me so that I can be rich in Jesus Christ. In Christ I am redeemed completely from any negative thinking. No cloudy thinking for me today – only clarity on my freedom from the curse and freedom from poverty. This is a major blessing of the blood of Christ.

I am redeemed from death and hell. Through His death on the cross, resurrection and ascension, I am spiritually with Jesus according to Scripture. I see His redeeming grace flow to me now. Thank you, Lord Jesus, that my mind is renewed in you when I pray this way, claiming these truths, worshipping you. Thank you for renewing me from a mind that was clogged with lies and negative thoughts. I have nothing to do
with the filthy things of the world. I reject the lie. I cut off every tie with the dark side in Jesus’s name.



No more self-failing prophecy, but God-fulfilling prophecy for me.

Lord, Clarify my vision of myself as an adopted son of God, a member of your family of priests. Make me aware of my new identity – a new person in you, a new creation through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have no more identity crisis. I have a clear identity in Jesus Christ!

􀀩 I will not sign for the devil’s packages today.
􀀩 My mind is no longer victimized by the devil’s lies.
􀀩 I am a NEW CREATURE, a NEW CREATION. I AM HOLY, I am SANCTIFIED, I am BLESSED; the GLORY OF GOD IS MINE!

Everyday that I renew my mind, I confirm and affirm my new identity. I worship Jesus and His sacrifice for me.

Popular Posts