Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Praying the Temple Prayer with Pastor Cho (Station 5- The Altar of Incense)

Station 5. THE ALTAR OF INCENSE

Father, you are omnipotent. You can do anything and I will believe you. Give me perfect faith in Jesus Christ.

I CHOOSE by exercising my free will today. I choose to believe YOU! I reject fear and doubt. I will never
choose either of them. 

I trust you. I trust your Word. I trust you, Holy Spirit. You are always with me, you will never leave me or
forsake me. John 14:20 says you are in me! That’s where you live. Make yourself very real to me today!

(Here at the Altar of Incense we often stand for several minutes and simply praise God by singing in the Spirit or praying as the Lord would lead you)

John 14:20 At that time [when that day comes] you will know [for yourselves] that I am in My Father, and you [are] in Me, and I [am] in you. Joh 14:21 The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]

Popular Posts