Friday, February 26, 2010

Praying the Temple Prayer with Pastor Cho (Station 6 - The Holy of Holies)

Station 6. THE HOLY OF HOLIES – ARK OF THE COVENANT

I enter with faith and confidence into the Holy of Holies. I see the blood of Jesus Christ sprinkled on the Mercy seat. It is finished. Tatalistai ! All my debts have been paid off – paid in full. I am a free man, free from bondage to sin of any kind. Through the Blood I have the impartation of the righteousness of Jesus Christ! I am God’s righteousness in Christ. I come into the presence of God without feeling any condemnation because of what Christ has already accomplished for me.

The blood is the answer – it is the final solution for me.

I praise you, Father, for the wonderful, incredible blessing of righteousness imparted to me, your servant, through your Son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you, Lord, that the devil is my defeated enemy through the Blood of Christ. I will not bow to the fear
of the roaring lion. He is bluffing and he is defeated.

The Commandments in the Ark

Christ’s blood annuls the power of the law that would make me work for righteousness. The law is my mirror now, not my master. It helps me to clean my face, my conscience. The law does not condemn me.

Christ is my Lord. His blood is the final, finished work that redeems me. The law shows me how to please God and helps me understand when I have grieved and disobeyed God – but it is not my condemner. The blood has changed that forever for me as a New Testament Christian.

No human works or achievements are required for my salvation. Only to believe – only faith in the finished work of the Cross.

Thank you, Father, that the blood is my deliverance from sin. The blood is my impartation of Christ’s righteousness. The blood brings my freedom from fear of Satan. The blood is my freedom from the law of the Old Testament. The blood is my freedom from human works to achieve right standing with you, O Lord!

Eph 2:8-10 For it is by free grace [God's unmerited favor] that you are saved through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of your own doing, it is the gift of God; it is not because of works [the fulfillment of the Law's demands], lest any man should boast. For we are God's own workmanship, recreated in Christ Jesus that we may do those good works which God planned beforehand for us, that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Ripple Prayer

In the Holy of Holies, I pray my own personal requests through what Dr. Cho calls the ripple prayer. I pray for those closest to me and work out from there like a stone making a ripple on the water. Now I am truly ready to have my prayers answered and my petitions heard. I bring them humbly before the Lord with faith and confidence that he hears me and will answer my prayers.

Popular Posts